- Fri, 13:24: Back on the outlining horse, figuring out who these people are and what they're afraid of.
- Fri, 13:26: The ONLY way to not let this killshot at my self-confidence take root is to KEEP WRITING. Because I don't suck, dammit. I know this. I do.
- Fri, 13:59: Poking a bunch of outlining & storytelling resources & finally figured out what's missing from the midpoint. Like peeling an onion.
- Fri, 14:19: Of course, I should be working on this STORY rather than the novel outline, but I'm taking what I can get right now.
- Fri, 14:40: I can't help but think that a 2 1/2-page outline is pitifully inadequate for this novel.
- Fri, 15:30: I keep seeing these characters in terms of Star Wars. It's STAR WARS IN HELL AND HAN SOLO IS A DEMON. *I'm* probably going to Hell for that.