- Sat, 20:34: The folks who didn't come to the American Fork Library author event today missed out. https://t.co/cJAZNbKcbZ
- Sat, 22:05: @realDonaldTrump, yes, you're super rich, but you'd save some $$ by merging your mailing list so I'm not getting 3 pieces of identical mail.
- Sat, 22:07: No, seriously, this does not scream "fiscal responsibility" to me. Rather, it says "inefficient bureaucracy." You might want to see to that.
- Sat, 22:15: In writing news, I'm staring at this damned novelthing & the outline for it and wishing I could drink more. Because that would clearly help.
- Sun, 11:04: It occurred to me this morning that if I do the seven-point outline for my villain, the rest of this novel might actually fall into place...