- Tue, 13:03: Faring forth to vote. My stomach hurts.
- Tue, 14:49: That's the first time I've ever felt actually sick to my stomach when voting. What an interesting sensation. One I hope never to feel again.
- Tue, 14:57: You know how you fly the American flag upside down as a distress signal? Yeah, I'm wearing my "I Voted" sticker upside down.
- Wed, 00:48: Well. So that just happened.
- Wed, 10:32: I agree with this so hard. Larry Correia knocks it out of the park YET AGAIN. https://t.co/SZlMFrCFNs
- Wed, 11:16: Everything should be turned upside down every once in awhile. It lets in air and light.