- apocalyptothon fic. Continues apace. Over 4000 words and counting.
- random_urges ficathon assignment. Will start that when I'm done with apocalyptothon story.
- BlitzFic. Spike and Dru during the London Blitz. I started this one ages ago. Then Firefly ate my brain.
- "Crumbling Down" Spuffy fic, based on the song by John Cougar. I started this for Totally Obscure, but it's only got two sentences. I may abandon it.
- The Ghost!Spike/Fred fic I began many moons ago. Another one that got started with a teeny little plot mouse and didn't go anywhere.
- The Jayne/Zoe H/C...thing. It's got nearly 1600 words. I have no idea where it's going.
- The moviequoteminis fic I started WAY back when and didn't get done before the deadline. Spike, Angel, and Illyria watch "House, MD." Alcohol is involved.
- The psych_30 Jayne fics. I've started one. I may renounce my claim, because I don't really have anything for it. Jayne's a pretty simple guy; he's not a bundle-o'-issues like Mal is. I may sign up for my own comm (7virtues7sins) instead. Much easier.
- The rework of "Reward." I may just leave it as is. I also need to post it and "Mustard Seed" up at themustardverse.
- Spike/Illyria, post-"Gift." Another one I've started and never finished because I have no idea where to go with it and something shiny distracted me.
- I signed up for some workshop or other at writercon that I need fic for. I still don't know if I should write something new for it or send them something I've already done. Maybe one of the above projects would work...
Now, those are just the fanfic projects. I'd like to write something original again; that would be cool. I wonder if I could revamp the Kitten!Cuddler!Jayne fic into something that would still work. That fic is funny because of who Jayne is; it would take some character development to get the same oomph out of it if it was original!fic. I'm not really sure I have anything else I can rework, but I may look into it.
Those also aren't counting what's in the Plot Bunny Hutch or the Smuggling Space.
In other news, I've written over 18,000 words (published) this year, as well as revamped the BeagleFic into OriginalFic. I've got 5,600 words in active WIPs, plus a little over a thousand words in a finished fic that I can't publish until the middle of next month. I guess that's not bad, overall.
Well, first things first. And that would be the apocalyptothon fic. *cracks knuckles*