January 6th, 2013
- Sat, 14:38: @davidfarland's short "After a Lean Winter" free on Kindle today. Stars Jack London as the protag. Good stuff. http://t.co/sAiUpMg2
- Sat, 16:17: Bad news: Great Swampy Middle. Good news: I don't hate it. Yet. I think the outline helps.
- Sat, 17:32: Gun show in Feb that won't interfere w/football or LTUE. I'll take the CCW class then instead of tomorrow, which DOES interfere w/football.
- Sat, 17:33: But now, I write. Still need 1100 words to hit second goal. They won't write themselves.
- Sat, 18:13: 1100 words on my day so for. #WriteOrDie is a godsend. Will do 200 more at halftime.
- Sat, 19:15: Two minutes per commercial break. I can totally write 50 words during that time. Ten more of those and I'll hit my secondary goal.
- Sat, 20:29: TEN THOUSAND WORDS in five days. HOMG. So far, the NaNo Project o'Doom is a rousing success. #amwriting
- Sat, 21:35: 10,200 words, and that's my second goal for the day--which is actually tomorrow's first goal. So anything more is just gravy. #amwriting
- Sat, 22:13: 10,700. Third goal accomplished. Screw you, Great Swampy Middle. #amwriting
- Sun, 09:12: There's the wordcount goal for tomorrow. 800 more and I'll have the second goal. They're coming slow but steady today. #amwriting
- Sun, 09:52: This is the part where I crack 12K words & wonder if I can finish in another 5K because Plot. I've said I could get a novel out of this...
- Sun, 10:44: Just spent half an hour running down a weird Word glitch. #notetoself: when C&Ping from the web, do it as unformatted text. #headdesking