January 14th, 2013
- Sun, 13:38: Action scenes are hard to write, y'all. But am now fortified with protein, sugar, and caffeine, so HERE WE GO, climax ahoy! #amwriting
- Sun, 14:52: And there's the climax in the can. I think I can wrap this in a few hundred more words. #amwriting #alsowatchingfootball
- Sun, 16:11: And there is now an END...… http://t.co/iG5pBUZy
- Sun, 17:50: To give you an idea of the scale...… http://t.co/oh9XNpIr
- Sun, 20:26: On occasion, an em-dash makes all the difference between a sentence being an utter mess or making some semblance of sense. #amwriting
- Sun, 22:19: GOOD news in my inbox for once. I'll find out in a week just how good. Meanwhile, I write the next Great American SF/F short story.
- Mon, 08:26: OhGod, I love this character but he is WORDY & talks & thinks in run-on sentences. Will be fun to write, but headache at end is inevitable.
- Mon, 10:39: Gaaaaaah this one is coming slowly. Over 500 words in and I have yet to describe any of these people. Megan has one eye. This is important.
- Mon, 11:31: 800 words to establish my main characters' personalities seems like too many for a short. First draft. It sucks, but it's funny anyway.