March 3rd, 2013
- Sat, 12:05: Who's up for a writing sprint? Anyone? Bueller? I need to stick an END at the bottom of this thing before 7:30.
- Sat, 13:53: I just hit my climax @ 3500 words. It's going to come in UNDER the max wordcount. Go, me. Now I just need to FINISH it. #amwriting
- Sat, 17:00: @NaNoPals Not quite #LSW: "Well, you know. If you want to surround yourself with stupid, shallow sycophants, I guess that's your outlook."
- Sat, 17:15: Ready for a 1K1hr sprint. Maybe that'll stick an END a the bottom of this thing. #amwriting
- Sat, 18:23: @NaNoPals #1k1h garnered 1500 words and, I believe, an END. *dies* Last line is not real spiffy, but there it is. Will fix in edits.
- Sat, 18:32: @NaNoPals I use Write or Die for these things. It's got a timer in one corner and a wordcounter in the other. And it PRODS you if you quit.
- Sat, 18:34: #LSW: He'd come out bloody but unbowed at the end of this one, and sometimes, that's the best he could ask for. -30- That's a better ending.
- Sat, 18:41: That's a relief. Will give this Very Rough Draft to my Writing Buddy tonight, also the Usual Suspects, & beat it into shape by the 15th.
- Sat, 19:10: And Glam Ben has an END...… http://t.co/bu83AEdhEL