April 22nd, 2013
- Sun, 14:34: Uh. I guess I oughta go over Ghost Ship just ONCE before I pass it off to my Writing Buddy, huh.
- Sun, 15:19: Upon a read-through of Ghost Ship, I don't hate it, and it's much better than it was. Win.
- Sun, 22:26: Snail mail sub packet done; Eldritch Plumbing will go to its first market tomorrow. Ghost Ship is with Writing Buddy. Need outlines...
- Sun, 22:33: 62,300 words of new fiction on my year so far, not counting Ghost Ship because it's not done yet. 1 more to edit, 2 more to write by May 31.
- Sun, 22:51: And the Writing Year trucks right along... http://t.co/nrCJaQQ6w3
- Mon, 10:48: I have an opening and a premise for my next Thing. Now it needs a plot and actual characters. #amoutlining