April 25th, 2013
( Read more...Collapse )
- Wed, 09:09: Today's goal: Finish outline and write a thousand words of story. Also, brainstorm something for @EllenDatlow's Fearful Symmetries antho.
- Wed, 11:07: The ebook of @KevinHearne's "Hounded" is on sale for $2.99. Fans of @longshotauthor and @Rob_Thurman will like this. http://t.co/jd45VPpvYD
- Wed, 11:17: Ooo! I already have the paperback of "Hounded" by @KevinHearne, but the Kindle version has 2 bonus short stories. *buys*
- Wed, 13:32: Samurai Sword-Wielding Latter-Day Saints is the name of my next band: http://t.co/p3Adb7q5Ss
- Wed, 15:22: Okay. Time to finish this frelling outline. Sure would be nice to know how the climax goes...
- Wed, 16:07: Apparenty #Livejournal and #Twitter are not playing nicely together. Two days in a row now, my tweets have not been posted to my LJ.
- Wed, 16:35: There's my outline! I realized that this thing doesn't have a villain, but it doesn't need one. I'm already cramming a LOT into 6K words.
- Wed, 18:21: Okay. Protein bomb from @CarlsJr consumed, rejected story flipped, and outline complete. Time to put words on the screen. #amwriting
- Wed, 19:18: @NathanFillion So, if I find you at a convention, would you sign my Richard Castle books? As Richard Castle? Because that would be awesome.
- Wed, 20:08: Just cracked 1K on the new story. It better come in under 6K or I will be UNHAPPY. I'm squinting at my outline and wondering...