June 7th, 2013
- Thu, 12:30: I just emailed my local gee-whiz theater to see about these not-getting @MuchAdoFilm shenanigans. We'll see if I actually get an answer.
- Thu, 16:10: I have written a grand total of 39 words today. FEAR ME. #amwriting
- Thu, 16:46: This story is the DEFINITION of "I have no idea what I'm doing so I'm just tossing stuff at the page to see what sounds good." #amwriting
- Thu, 20:31: Well, gee, if the NSA is tapping into Google, they too can drown in my sea of rejections! Yes, I've gotten a bunch lately, why do you ask.
- Thu, 23:48: I am going to be That Werewolf Writer. Forever. This is two in a row, in two different universes. #amwriting
- Fri, 00:59: The things you have to research when writing semi-historic fiction. Like, when was the rubber band invented. Turns out I CAN use that. \o/
- Fri, 02:25: Day 6 of the NaNo Project o'Doom is (finally) a success, after figuring out exactly what I needed to do in a flashback, plus some research.
- Fri, 02:51: #LSW: "Don't!" I cried, but it was too late. #mineisanevillaugh