June 14th, 2013
- Thu, 15:43: CRAP. I just realized that the last line I wrote should be the last line of the STORY, not the last line in that scene. #amwriting #WXR13
- Thu, 16:20: I am clearly too intoxicated to make sense of the wallpaper in this bathroom. #WXR13
- Thu, 21:44: ...I just realized that my protag in this story actually IS That Guy and will kill this person with no compunctions whatsoever. #amwriting
- Thu, 21:45: And this right here is why I didn't outline this story to the end. I thought I knew him and it turns out that, no, I actually didn't.
- Thu, 21:50: Turns out that this char has infinite patience with people he likes. Not so much with people he doesn't. Now he gets to hide a body.
- Thu, 22:13: Dammit, LJ and Twitter. If you're going to disable a cross-tweet when I post an entry, tell me BEFORE I post the entry, not after.
- Thu, 22:14: Since LJ and Twitter have apparently decided not to play nice together, here's a link to the post: http://t.co/ejkMbjPiAB
- Thu, 22:32: This is a test. http://t.co/hRNWKv85IQ
- Fri, 09:11: Today I work on my new story. My spaceship crew is dealing with a new AI and a contract with illegal alien meerkats. Good times. #WXR13
- Fri, 10:59: Day 14 of the NaNo Project o'Doom is officially a success! Now it's time to push ahead. And this retreat is the perfect opportunity. #WXR13