June 15th, 2013
- Fri, 16:24: I have a piece of microfiction published today @99fiction. Go, read, it's short: http://t.co/cBdD5tIIY4
- Fri, 16:28: Using a small dry-erase board as a lapdesk and going much less crazy. Love my netbook, but its footprint is too small for my lap. #WXR13
- Fri, 16:29: Also, I can totally write notes to myself on this thing. So that's cool. #WXR13 Okay, back to writing.
- Fri, 18:25: @howardtayler needs to cook ALL THE MEALS. This was amazeballs. #WXR13
- Sat, 09:25: Halfway mark in NaNo Project o'Doom! So far, so good. I've hit the "to 50K" goal. Now on to the "1700 words a day" goal. #WXR13
- Sat, 10:54: And there's the "1700 words a day" goal in the can. On to the first bonus, which is "1700 more than I did yesterday." #WXR13 #amwriting
- Sat, 11:40: I just got so involved in trying & failing to put a pen together that I totally forgot what I wanted to write down with it. #headdesk #WXR13