June 29th, 2013
- Fri, 14:14: Edits continue apace. Story is much better. But I've lost my #WXR13 clothespin. It flipped away last night and went *poof*.
- Fri, 14:18: Found my clothespin. It zigged when I thought it zagged. "Other Work" uppermost now. #amediting
- Fri, 14:22: @RepJimMatheson The Senate Immigration bill is a disaster. Please vote NO. There is no "compromise" that will fix it.
- Fri, 14:51: And now I need a synopsis for a 4600-word story. Hasn't anyone told these folks that synopses are of the devil? A summary, I can do, tho.
- Fri, 14:58: ...correction. I need a 300-CHARACTER synopsis for this story. Awesome. #not
- Fri, 18:14: Thanks to the lovely @JeriBrunson, I have my "synopsis." Story is now up for the Usual Suspects. It's as good as I can get it w/out input.
- Fri, 22:12: So, I just totally bought a #TwilightZone DVD because someone who's in that ep is going to be in town for SLCC. #nerdgasm
- Sat, 11:38: Project for the Day: write a synopsis for a novella. Step One: re-read the thing. This is not a hardship; I love this story.