- Sat, 13:30: Highlighting job done. Now I just have to write the events down and make it sound actually good.
- Sat, 15:22: Bike done. Now actually transcribing the synopsis. #workworkwork
- Sat, 16:46: I have fifteen minutes to finish the first draft of this synopsis. I'm on the last page of the manuscript. #IthinkIcan
- Sat, 16:53: First draft of synopsis for my angel story comes in at 777 words. I am amused.
- Sat, 22:18: Have crit on my #steampunk story; now #amediting the thing into something Great rather than merely Good. Laboring under a July 4 deadline.
- Sat, 22:44: I am going to go down in the genre as That Werewolf Writer...
- Sun, 11:40: Finishing up the edits on this piece, at least as much as I can. It still needs a title, though. Ugh.
- Sun, 11:42: Eyes are crossing. Time to move on to something else, I think. *glares at synopsis* YOU'RE GOING DOWN.
- worked on edits for the Revelator story. It's much better now.
- reduced the synopsis for Angry Bitter Angel to under 500 words.
- helped the Hubby with his Mustang restoration project.
- went over De-wolfed Ben.
- exised 150 words from De-wolfed Ben in an effort to make it Suck Less.
- watched a movie with my family (Oz, the Great and Powerful, or whatever it's called--we enjoyed it).
It was a productive day!
Tomorrow, I will wait for more input on Revelator, poke at De-wolfed Ben some more, and see if the Angry Bitter Angel synopsis is satisfactory. If it is, then I'll ship that off to a market and see what they think, understanding that it is a Very Niche Thing, and not expecting much from them.