July 2nd, 2013
- Mon, 14:09: I think that's my last pass over the steampunk story, unless I get more input. Will wait to hear from RP partner, then do final format.
- Mon, 19:10: Finally saw Star Trek: Into Darkness. It was pretty spiffy! Didn't dethrone #IronMan3 as my favorite movie so far this year though.
- Mon, 21:24: I ended up with 39,682 words for the June NaNo Project o'Doom, across five stories. That's nearly 40K more than I would've had. #notafail
- Mon, 21:27: I think the Hubby is more disappointed than I am that I didn't hit the 50K mark. But I refuse to be disappointed in a 6-mo 110K wordcount.
- Mon, 21:32: Make that a 6-month 115,800-word count, now that I've done the actual math. That number may go up or down w/edits on this batch, but. #happy
- Mon, 22:52: Calling the steampunk story DONE. It's more Weird West than steampunk, but there's a chronophotographic derringer, so.