July 12th, 2013
( Read more...Collapse )
- Thu, 13:53: First paragraph beaten into some semblance of shape. Two instances of "pain in the ass" excised. The last one can stay. Go, me. #amediting
- Thu, 18:12: I just watched a wild brown bear catch and eat a salmon on a live webcam. We truly live in a magical time. @johemedel http://t.co/ydSxoEK9kr
- Thu, 19:57: RT @howardtayler: I don't know what saddens me more: the existence of "Sharknado," or the fact that I'm not watching it right now.
- Thu, 20:47: Wow, the current bear on this bearcam must've gotten into a heck of a fight. He's tore up pretty good. Doesn't seem bothered tho.
- Thu, 21:05: RT @monsterhunter45: Holy crap! I didn't know global warming causes sharknados... AWESOME. I'm gonna go burn some styrofoam.
- Thu, 21:22: RT @HitFixDaniel: Sing with me: "There was something in the air tonight... The stars were bright... Sharknado...."
- Thu, 21:29: Oh, and my child wanted to know why I was "spying on the bears."
- Thu, 21:58: FOUR bears on the webcam right now. One's a cub. This is so cool.
- Thu, 22:28: I'm watching #bearcam on @exploreorg, streaming live from Brooks Falls, Alaska at @KatmaiNPS: http://t.co/YwZUe0BDWo
- Thu, 22:31: Fishie having a bad day: #bearcam on @exploreorg, streaming live from Brooks Falls, Alaska at @KatmaiNPS: http://t.co/dyNa16MY7D