July 15th, 2013
- Sun, 16:20: Have poked one last time at the George&theMeerkats story. It's as good as I can make it without further input. #amediting
- Sun, 17:07: I have now poked four of the five stories from the June NaNo Project. http://t.co/qRHRFR5TvX
- Sun, 22:11: Oh, wait. FOUR POV characters in this story. I forgot that the cat had a scene. #headdesk
- Sun, 22:12: ...that was a lame 1500th tweet. Sorry. I'll try to come up with something more pithy for my 2000th tweet.
- Sun, 22:22: The good news is that it's a FUN story, so it's worth the effort to bang it into shape. The bad news is that it's going to take WORK.
- Sun, 22:48: First-person to third-person swapover achievement unlocked. Now I just have to make sure the thing is somewhat balanced as per POV. I guess.
- Sun, 22:52: Oh. I also have a romance narrative to wring out of it. ...I suck at romance. *deadpan* Awesome.