July 23rd, 2013
( Read more...Collapse )
- Mon, 18:48: I have two stories to whack to below 9K words--10 words for Ben and 100 for Chambliss. Oughta post Chambliss up for the Usual Suspects...
- Mon, 18:56: I also have two novelettes I should look for new homes for. Markets that pay anything decent are thin for stuff that length. Le sigh.
- Mon, 19:47: Now I have wheels turning re: Angry Bitter Angel, thanks to @AShvartsman. The 20K part I have now is part 1. Two more & it's a novel...
- Mon, 19:50: The problem is that I don't actually like writing novels. The process of subbing them is soul-suckingly awful, & synopses are of the devil.
- Mon, 20:25: The Muses see our writing plans, and laugh. http://t.co/WD3C8Fg6Tq
- Tue, 09:45: I had an X-men dream last night starring @RealHughJackman, #NicolasCage, and @TomCruise. WTF, brain.
- Tue, 09:47: RT @monsterhunter45: Obama asks celebs to push O'care: You know who should give medical advice?The group most likely to believe in the heal…
- Tue, 10:07: Today's agenda: 1. Finish word-whacking Chambliss's story and ship it out the door. 2. Brainstorm pt2 of #grittyChristian angel story.
- Tue, 10:45: I keep forgetting I need to establish EARLY that one of my characters only has one eye. Mentioning it 2/3 into the story is a bit jarring.
- Tue, 11:09: ...oh, and I need a title. #amediting