July 31st, 2013
- Tue, 16:49: I have a loud buzzing noise on my phone line. Can't call, can't be called. Put in a ticket. I don't HAVE another phone. This will go well.
- Tue, 16:50: The contact # for the ticket is my NONWORKING phone #. I guess when the tech calls, he'll hear the problem.
- Tue, 18:13: Dear @CenturyLink: trying to sell me DirectTV when I'm having trouble with my phone is not a way to endear yourself to me.
- Wed, 09:53: Gave my RP buddy a summary of the rest of Angry Bitter Angel last night. It's not nearly so intimidating now that I've lined it out for her.
- Wed, 09:56: Understand: I'm still not sure I have the actual chops to write this thing. But I have a direction, at least, and a map.
- Wed, 10:26: So...the NSA has time to track citizens' Facebook chats but can't find a foreigner on an expired visa before they deface a church. Awesome.