August 4th, 2013
- Sat, 14:02: Weird to get notifs from FFN that folks still favorite my fanfic years after I stopped writing it. Just got one for a fic I wrote in '06.
- Sat, 19:08: Just went over my cat-hoarding dragon story one more time before passing it off to my Writing Buddy tonight. I adore this thing.
- Sat, 19:20: Dear Tweeps: If I don't know you and all you respond to one of my tweets with is some kind of link? I'm reporting you for spam. #annoyed
- Sat, 19:22: What I most certainly will NOT do is click on your context-less link (or even one with context). Because I am not STUPID.
- Sat, 19:35: And my printer picked a hell of a time to run out of ink.
- Sat, 22:31: I have crit on De-Wolfed Ben, which I will incorporate. Then I'll do some word-whacking, and hopefully tomorrow I can shove it out the door.
- Sun, 08:10: Up way too damn early, but. Is what it is. 130 words to whack out of this story, and GO. #amediting
- Sun, 10:17: Word-whackage complete! Now all I have to do is format it, read it over one more time for typos, and find a market.
- Sun, 11:54: Groceries got. Story formatted. Now need to read it over for typos one last time.