August 11th, 2013
- Sat, 13:25: DUDES. One of my stories passed slush at F&SF. Might not seem like a biggie to anyone else, but a milestone for me. First time! #kermitflail
- Sat, 15:24: Sadly, I'm out of pro markets (for now) to send that story to. This right here is why I grind my teeth when a story turns into a novelette.
- Sat, 15:28: This is what I get for being productive this year, I guess. And why I should work on a novel for the rest of the year.
- Sat, 17:16: I cracked an eyelid open. "Yes, look how very well that's turned out for everyone. Look how happy you are. Oh, wait." #wiplines
- Sat, 21:58: What's cool is showing someone who GETS IT a rejection I'm actually excited about. Anyone not-a-writer would just give me a blank look.