August 14th, 2013
( Read more...Collapse )
- Tue, 12:14: *eyes packet* It's not going to mail itself, is it.
- Tue, 13:18: Sub sent. Also, I have an opening line for my coffee story. I just need a better plot than I have for it. #brainstorming
- Tue, 13:19: RT @NightValeRadio: John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt: His name is an ancient curse, and now there's a dense fog, and I felt something slithe…
- Tue, 13:56: ...oh, look, my innocent little civet-poop-coffee story just turned creepy. And now I don't know if I can keep it under 4K. #parforthecourse
- Tue, 19:15: Well, I think I have a semblance of Plot for my coffee story. I just hope I can cram this into 4000 words. "Short" is not my forte anymore.
- Tue, 21:31: *sigh* I wanted this story to be FUNNY. Coffee crapped out by a giant mongoose=inherently funny. Stillborn-baby-demon civet, NOT SO MUCH.
- Wed, 00:00: Oh, hey, a couple of waterbuck having a tiff at Idube on the @africam. http://t.co/t4SXlWuH7j
- Wed, 02:09: Wild dogs and a ... stork? At Tembe @africam How cool is that? http://t.co/L4ep2oJq55
- Wed, 02:25: Pretty spiffy wild dog reflection at Tembe on @africam http://t.co/qopgeew1Hf
- Wed, 02:33: I believe that's a wooly-necked stork with the wild dog at Tembe on @africam http://t.co/4zFdP4La8l