August 29th, 2013
- Wed, 15:00: In order to buy an actual (full-auto) assault weapon, I'd have to pay a $200 tax. So I guess @billclinton is in favor of poll taxes now?
- Wed, 21:26: Crit received & incorporated for Coffee Story from RP partner. Formatting now in prep for subbing just under the wire. Love this story. \o/
- Wed, 22:31: I'm ridiculously happy that I'm done with that story, which is my 35th. Maybe now my brainmeats can focus on the cyborg werewolf thing.
- Wed, 23:03: Oh, hey. A new market I can sub Angry Bitter Angel to--an imprint of #StupefyingStories. Sweet.
- Wed, 23:21: I now have 17 subs out, with 4 on a sort of hold. Thank God for my spreadsheet; now I know I need to send THAT story to THAT pub.
- Thu, 00:12: Just two other stories not out right now. One is 9K, the other is over 15K. I'ma poke the Grinder some more...
- Thu, 00:42: Business side of the business taken care of. 5 stories subbed; 1 query re: multiple subs sent. That's all of them. Go, me. Now, I write.
- Thu, 01:31: How doth the little crocodile improve his shining tail... @africam on Idube: http://t.co/i3QKyJyfYE http://t.co/ud6cFh1Wyr
- Thu, 02:01: Impala on the Elephant Plains @africam http://t.co/aIVZZkmyM6 http://t.co/KPOZdPkRAC
- Thu, 02:40: I believe I'm counting ten elephants in one shot, here @africam Tembe. http://t.co/n9dBZwQFSQ