August 30th, 2013
( Read more...Collapse )
- Thu, 12:33: And that is ALL my stories out, which means I have 21 pieces on submission right now. I'm pretty pleased about that.
- Thu, 12:35: I'm side-eyeing one market; I should've had a response w/in 60 days, it's been longer, and the website hasn't updated since April. #queried
- Thu, 16:37: Okay, so "Tuff Turf" just went to the top of my "grab it and watch it" list. Anyone else? #AgeOfUltron
- Thu, 19:10: Thought for a minute my math was off & something ate 1 of my stories. Turns out I have 3, not 2, that are accepted but not pubbed yet.
- Thu, 19:41: So, if you're a Bad Person for sending your kid to a private school, those of us who homeschool are Evil Incarnate. @Salon = full of idiots.
- Thu, 20:37: Is the #SubmissionGrinder down for anyone else, or is it just me?
- Thu, 21:09: Just cracked 1000 words on my cyborg werewolf story. Even with the outline, it's like pulling teeth.
- Thu, 21:51: SCENE BREAK OMG. Finally. And that's my first Plot Turn. Yaaaaay. #amwriting
- Thu, 23:01: Reason # 4235 to homeschool: the sort of brain-dead self-righteous bullshit coming out of a public-school "educated" columnist at @Slate.
- Thu, 23:03: Whoops, turns out I improperly attributed that @Slate article to @Salon earlier. What can I say, all liberal rags look alike to me.