September 19th, 2013
( Read more...Collapse )
- Wed, 16:49: @YahooAnswers: The more I use the new interface, the more I hate it. You have removed functionality and made it UGLY. #theresnogoodthere
- Wed, 17:59: Dear @YahooAnswers: Yes, I know I answered a question. However, taking away the subject header is NOT HELPFUL. Don't make me click the link.
- Wed, 20:03: Fine. I have a Facebook now. Yay. https://t.co/IxPBVoCyft
- Wed, 20:16: And now both my Twitter and my LJ are connected to my Facebook. What I post in either place gets crossposted there. Go, me.
- Wed, 20:47: Whoops. I tied BEN's LJ--the one I use for roleplay--to my FB. This is what I get for not checking which account I've logged on. Fixed now.
- Wed, 22:22: I have no less than 15 uses of the words "snarl" and "growl" in a 7K story. They are angry werewolves; they do that. But I need other words.
- Wed, 22:24: I'll get rid of all this OTHER red ink first. Then fix that. I like the plot and the characters, but the execution is terribad. #amediting
- Wed, 23:12: Down to one snarl and two growls. I think I can live with that. #amediting
- Wed, 23:32: Setting Cyborg Werewolf aside, opening Angry Bitter Angel, Pt2. SHOCKED at how actually good this is. I can, on occasion, turn a phrase.
- Thu, 00:04: OMG, dude. #worldcon in Spokane in 2015? That's practically in my backyard. SO. THERE.