September 21st, 2013
- Fri, 15:12: Okay, I've got a thousand words to play with. Time to make this damn story stop SUCKING. #amediting
- Fri, 15:57: HA. Adblock is my very good friend. Just figured out how to get rid of that stupid People You May Know thing on FB.
- Fri, 16:29: Oh, God, I need an actual Male Bonding Scene for this to work. Or... something. #amediting
- Sat, 07:45: MINE IS AN EVIL LAUGH. And the story sucks less, too. Go, me. #amediting
- Sat, 08:29: I have a title now. And these days, it's probably obscure. Do they teach Ben Franklin in school anymore?
- Sat, 08:52: Aha. There's that timeline Thing I've been looking for on Facebook. #learningcurve
- Sat, 09:58: In an effort to make this story suck less, I've cracked 7100 words. WHY WHY WHY do I always add words in edits. #notaquestion #makeitstop
- Sat, 10:44: Free to good home: Uterus. Only used once. Hell, at this point I'll pay YOU to take the damned thing off my hands. #girlyTMI
- Sat, 11:47: According to Cat Logic, it's fine for her to walk up and sniff the dog, but NOT okay for the dog to be w/in 3 ft of her & just lying there.