October 22nd, 2013
( Read more...Collapse )
- Mon, 12:30: Oh, hey, I've got a couple I can sub here: http://t.co/QfTApkqJOF The protags are men, though. #doingitwrong?
- Mon, 12:31: I need to take a look at one of my contracts to see if I can sub a third to that antho.
- Mon, 12:34: RT @foxvertebrae: Announcing an open call for reprint submissions for THE MAMMOTH BOOK OF SF STORIES BY WOMEN: http://t.co/QAgdVQKjpY
- Mon, 12:41: So, what I'm going to do now is re-read those two stories and make sure I still like them, or if I need to make minor changes.
- Mon, 13:26: Have re-read "Affairs of Dragons" and enjoyed it immensely. That was a fun story. Now for "Fortunes of Soldiers."
- Mon, 13:53: Wow, the formatting in that thing got really messed up somehow. It's fixed now. This is what happens when I don't look at a story for years.
- Mon, 13:58: Ah. I can look at the third one as well, as the antho is slated for LATE 2014. My rights revert in February. \o/
- Mon, 14:54: Contract signed, pages proofed. @WorldWeaver_wwp antho slated for April release. I AM WELL PLEASED. Been working hard today. #writerslife
- Mon, 15:50: Busy day! http://t.co/gCbFYQkHKN
- Mon, 22:47: Have now poked through all 3 SF stories I've had printed. My reaction to "Sensory Overload," which I haven't read in a bit, was "NICE." #win