October 26th, 2013
- Fri, 13:26: Well, shoot, I had an idea of the Musketeers as a werewolf pack, but no supernatural elements lets me right out: https://t.co/LKoqPry9Us
- Fri, 13:28: Ah, well, it's still a spiffy idea, and into the bunny hutch it goes. Historicals aren't normally my thing (they are WORK), but this is fun.
- Fri, 13:56: Huh, sez I, I can probably bang out 2500 words in three weeks for this: http://t.co/1jSHfppK8X
- Fri, 14:25: This outline is going to be over a thousand words long by the time I finish it. Novel plots, man. THIS RIGHT HERE is why I usually do short.
- Fri, 16:00: Finally got a rej. from a publication I subbed to in APRIL. Wrote so much this year that most pro markets have something of mine. #waiting
- Fri, 17:56: I only have THREE stories languishing on my hard drive waiting for markets to get back to me so I can sub again. Better than I thought.