October 31st, 2013
- Wed, 16:03: Sometimes the better part of valor is sitting on my hands and repeating "I will not snark" to myself over and over again.
- Wed, 16:53: I'm going to just leave this here and walk away, whistling. http://t.co/TWTEhMoGq9
- Wed, 21:53: I guess I should figure out what my guy wants in this scene, other than to go Home, which he cannot do. Scene/sequel is hard, you guys.
- Wed, 21:55: @longshotauthor to the rescue. Emotion, reason, anticipation, choice. Welp. Got the emotion, all right. NEXT. http://t.co/kaWBCu26ro
- Wed, 22:13: And it now occurs to me that this section of my outline... should probably be outlined. Outlined more. It's not broken, but it's... scant.
- Thu, 11:53: Failed at my wordcount goal yesterday b/c I stupidly let the fact that my outline is too thin get in the way of the writing. Bah.