November 1st, 2013
- Thu, 17:57: *repeats mantra* Military SF is Not My Thing. I need to work on this here angel novel instead of something for this: http://t.co/sEN4rpB2lM
- Thu, 18:12: And it begins. Will be interesting to see how long my candy holds out against a horde of trick-or-treaters.
- Thu, 20:20: Descriptive prose, how does it work. Criminy, I suck at my chosen job sometimes. Although describing Lucifer was fun.
- Thu, 20:22: @NathanFillion: I should watch "Slither" tonight after the trick or treaters are done, right?
- Fri, 01:16: GAH. That moment when you discover that your outline is wholly inadequate for what you're trying to do, so it's back to the drawing board.
- Fri, 01:17: Which I will do tomorrow, because I have to get up at silly o'clock.
- Fri, 10:45: Oh, dammit. Nothing like waiting for a response on a story for a month only to find out that you subbed it to the same publication in April.
- Fri, 11:40: I nearly did the accidental re-sub thing to another publication last month. Reading comprehension of my damn record-keeping, what is that.