November 5th, 2013
- Mon, 12:28: Agenda for the day: Outline the midpoint of this thing more and excise most of the f-bombs from this other story so I can send it out again.
- Mon, 12:48: Well, that was easier than I thought it would be. F-bombs excised, story sent, go, me. Now I get to stare at this here outline.
- Tue, 02:30: Three rejections in two days. My cup runneth over, but not in a good way. Woe. Scribbling up a synopsis for one of the Things. Hate that.
- Tue, 02:30: Synopses are of the devil. That is all.
- Tue, 02:33: Why someone thinks "write me a synopsis" is EASIER than "just send the MS and don't worry about the formatting" is a question for the ages.
- Tue, 11:51: I just backed The Strength of Wild Horses on @Kickstarter http://t.co/zvpzy4uBoA Very excited about this project by @SandraTayler.