November 7th, 2013
( Read more...Collapse )
- Wed, 13:56: I just had a red-shafted flicker, a chickadee (I've never seen one here), & a downy or hairy woodpecker in my tree, all at once. #OHWOW
- Wed, 13:59: AHA. It was a downy woodpecker. Tiny little bird with a tiny little beak (relatively speaking). Awesome!
- Wed, 14:00: We also have a giant flock of robins, and the magpies have been going nuts over the dog food today. How fun.
- Wed, 14:28: Researching "how to reload shotgun shells" wasn't on my to-do list today, but I did it anyway and am wiser thereby. That's a one-person job.
- Wed, 15:16: Writing badly on purpose is HARD, y'all. This thing started as a joke and now I like it. #whywritersdrink
- Wed, 18:59: The abrupt scene break is my friend, and I will hug it and squeeze it and call it "George."
- Wed, 19:30: I have stuck an END... http://t.co/hJWW88wsIh
- Thu, 06:43: ...this thing is supposed to be terrible and it's actually pretty good. Needs more urple, I think.
- Thu, 07:44: @TZZP Please stop sending me reminders to join Twitter. I'm here, and have been for quite some time.
- Thu, 07:51: Gotta love the CMA awards. Brad and Carrie perform a hilarious parody of "Amarillo by Morning" that slams Obamacare: http://t.co/uROWF4sZsR