June 9th, 2015
- Mon, 17:48: Re-reading the novelthing on orders from my editor. Yep. Totally should drop that f-bomb on page 3. The character would totally say it.
- Mon, 17:52: It helps that I've lived with this guy in my head for five years now. I know him WAY better than I did when I first wrote this.
- Mon, 19:14: OMG YOU GUYS I HAVE A COVER. Designed by the lovely and hard-working Emma Michaels. Slated for a @slcomiccon release! http://t.co/UwA0JEukSl
- Mon, 19:42: There is such a balance when you're writing tight third-person as far as disseminating information goes...
- Mon, 21:03: Make these pronouns go away Get them off my manuscript Say the things I mean to say Make the pronouns go away
- Mon, 22:01: No, brain. "Editing" does not mean "get so entertained by your own prose that you forget the red pen in your hand."
- Tue, 11:08: OMG... https://t.co/FvwcoxfObp
- Tue, 11:44: Pronouns, pronouns everywhere, And all the words misled; Pronouns, pronouns everywhere, They make me bang my head.