June 10th, 2015
- Tue, 12:01: This, kids, is why I should have bitten the bullet & printed out all 463 pages of this back then. Eyes on paper, I catch WAY more errors.
- Tue, 12:02: This passage was awesome before; it's one of my favorites in the book. Now? It SINGS. Or, at least, it will when I get these edits in.
- Tue, 12:47: The good news is, I still like my book, despite the (now obvious and headdesk-worthy) issues. #amediting
- Tue, 12:58: 1/4 of the way through this ink-on-paper read. Time to print out another fifty pages or so.
- Tue, 13:17: OMG a print job that went off without a hitch what madness is this.
- Tue, 13:23: Of course, that means I've lost my Red Pen o'Doom. *digs out another one*
- Tue, 23:07: POV what is that. *headdesk* #amediting
- Wed, 00:54: Homestretch on this #amediting session. Just printed out the last 40 pages of 463. That... is a giant stack of paper.