June 17th, 2015
- Tue, 13:30: Subbed four stories today and one last night. Brain's been yelling at me to sub this one story to a particular market for awhile, so I did.
- Tue, 17:12: Have spent over two hours poking novel edits and headdesking mightily. Am going to reward myself by going to a @TheDanWells reading now.
- Tue, 21:21: INT: MANSION. NIGHT. ...is apparently not scene-setting. Whoops. #kidding #amediting
- Wed, 02:12: One space after a period. ONE. #amediting Have to remember that as I'm adding all this description I left out.
- Wed, 03:04: LJ tag: Opening Scene Is Kicking My Ass. Stunningly enough, it continues to do so. But I think I've beaten it into submission. Maybe.
- Wed, 11:39: Inboxes cleared. Time to dive back into #amediting and making this thing suck less.