June 25th, 2015
( Read more...Collapse )
- Wed, 13:50: *ruthlessly slaughters brain weasels, making them disappear in a puff of logic*
- Wed, 15:03: OH GOD WHY DID I THINK I COULD DO THIS I AM DOOMED I SAY DOOMED. #brainweasels
- Wed, 18:20: Well. Shit. I was going to see "Jaws" tonight and cannot find my email confirmation anywhere. Must've purged the inbox. WOE.
- Wed, 18:21: Probably just as well. That's three hours I could be editing instead, and I'm on a tight deadline.
- Wed, 20:47: Getting there. Page 106, and a scene break.
- Wed, 20:52: 100 pages done. I'm going to watch a bad werewolf movie and know that no matter how terrible my book is, someone got PAID to write worse.
- Wed, 20:54: The only burning question is, do I also inflict this on the guinea pigs, or do I leave them in the cage, all unaware?
- Wed, 21:13: I will be semi-live-tweeting "wolf," with Jack Nicholson. Disappointed w/no subtitles, but WHOA, young James Spader! Hello!
- Wed, 21:17: Well, Jack, that's one way to clear a room...
- Wed, 21:22: "Treat the authors as human beings, don't stint on review copies, and don't hold them to deadlines; they'll only turn in rough drafts." Hee.