The House, MD Drinking Game!
- Misdirection at the beginning as to who the POTW is going to be? Check. She was sneezing. For the record, on the role-play? EW.
- Now House and Wilson are LIVING TOGETHER like an old married couple. Bickering, three times.
- Wager, check
- Patients with less-than-orthodox sex lives, check.
- Race brought up in relation to Foreman. Discussing ants, and the difference in skin color between Beyonce and Halle Berry, of all things. Heh.
- Light-bulb moment from a clinic patient! Although what they had to do with each other, I have no idea.
- Wrong diagnosis: lupus
- Patient in arrest, check.
- And they brought him back.
- Trying a treatment to see if the diagnosis was correct, check.
- House snarked at Cameron about the potential "attractiveness" of the patient now that he needs a lung transplant. Heh.
Macadamia nut pancakes sound like HEAVEN. *slobbers* And you know House erased the message at the end because he likes Wilson's cooking. *snickers*
ETA: Oh! And! I'm getting a new printer! For those uneasy about clicking links, it's an Epson Stylus CX7800 all-in-one, and I'm going to hug it and squeeze it and call it "George." We're going to go buy it tomorrow. Maybe now I can do the writercon icon pins justice. *crosses fingers* There's a way to do layouts and print stuff in PSP, so I'm hopeful. Of course, I can't do it right this minute, because it requires a printer to be installed on the computer. So that'll be my project for tomorrow, between aerobics, walking, laundry, vacuuming, and three and a half hours of TV, and somewhere in there we'll go to Circuit City and get the printer. I should call the comic book store and see if they've got my comic there yet too.