1. One book that changed your life?
2. One book you have read more than once?
The Paradise War, by Stephen Lawhead. I love the whole world he's created in this series and the Celtic culture that forms it.
3. One book you would want on a desert island?
4. One book that made you laugh?
The Amazing Maurice and His Educated Rodents, by Terry Pratchett
5. One book that made you cry?
Gray Dawn, by Albert Payson Terhune. Dude, dog books. And APT gets me every time, no matter how many times I re-read them.
6. One book you wish had been written?
Something by Tom Clancy detailing the Presidential campaign of Jack Ryan.
7. One book you wish had never been written?
The Coming of the King, by Nicolai Tolstoy, which has to be the most boring, turgid, horrid Merlin story I've ever had the displeasure of throwing across the room. I rarely don't finish a book, but, dude, this one defeated me.
8. One book you are currently reading?
The Amateur Inn, by Albert Payson Terhune. Because, doggie!
9. One book you have been meaning to read?
10. Now tag five people.
Heh. No. Anyone who wants to? Consider yourself tagged.
In other news, the lovely and effulgent bigsciencybrain alerted me to the fact that DeepDiscountDVD is having a Buy-One-Get-One promotion on selected box sets. And "The Commish" (both seasons) is on the list. And I'm poor. *sobs* I might be able to finagle a payday between now and Sept 5th. If not, then the "Bill Me Later" option is very attractive...or should I say "seductive."
*headdesks* I am So. Bad. with money. Argh.