- Tue, 13:00: I think I've talked the Hubby (in principle) into visiting Billings on July 7 for the @KevinHearne get-together & a zoo visit. WOOT.
- Tue, 15:04: And there's one story put to bed in standard manuscript format. Now: more #amediting.
- Tue, 15:54: I just got to the part of "Hunted" where, apparently, everyone is going "WAIT, WHAT?" I know this b/c I did it too. WTF, @KevinHearne???
- Tue, 19:08: Welp. *squints* I have a synopsis for Angry Bitter Angel. I guess I should send that bad boy to this here market...
- Tue, 20:17: Opened another story file. LOVE the opening. Then there's four paragraphs of exposition. ARGH. #amediting
- Tue, 20:53: Well. Other than the aforementioned four paragraphs of exposition, I kind of love this story. It has many Crowning Moments of Awesome.
- Tue, 22:00: "Do sit down and try not to get blood on your keyboard this time," I said, divesting him of the bunny. #contextisfortheweak
Perhaps revisiting them will inspire you to finish one or more. I have ... oh, God. So many. Keep in mind that I do not title my stories until…
This is the text of a talk I gave at the League of Utah Writers last night. I leave it here in the hopes that someone will find it useful. Okay, so.…
So, I just read a blog post by someone whining about the business. And, wow. She is doing everything wrong. She was told by someone to take the…